Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Hospice Medical Social Worker - PT
Location: United States-Alabama-Rainbow City
Other Locations:Assist and counsel hospice patients and families with health related financial, social and emotional concerns according to the physician’s orders.
1. Has a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education and
2. Has one year of social work experience in a health care setting or
3. Has a baccalaureate degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, is employed by the hospice before December 2, 2008, and is not required to be supervised by an MSW.
4. Knowledge of psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
5. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.