Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition Number: 393458
Job Title: Financial Center Leader I
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Location: 3610 McFarland Blvd E
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405-2418
Additional Job Details:
Line of Business: Community Banking Div Group
Job Category: First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers
1. Bachelor?s degree with a concentration in business, accounting, finance orbanking
1. Bachelor?s degree or equivalent education and related training (will considerequivalent, applicable years of experience)
2. Minimum two years financial services experience or graduate of BB&T?sLeadership Development Program, or equivalent program at another financialinstitution
3. Strong interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
4. Strong written, verbal and communication skills. Must speak fluent English
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications
6. Demonstrate ability to provide leadership and to handle multiple prioritiesunder time constraints
7. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment inthis role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLSacceptable background check.
1. Responsible for sales management within the branch. In addition, providequality leadership, encouragement, and guidance to all branch personnel, whileensuring that clients receive superior client service quality. Responsible forthe execution of BB&T?s sales process within the branch through BB&Tsupported sales processes and other Banking Network initiatives.
2. Make proactive daily contact with clients and prospects either by phone or inperson to identify additional client financial needs, initiate clientrelationships, and attract and retain new client households.
3. Responsible for ensuring BB&T client service expectations aredelivered.
4. Responsible for instilling the BB&T Mission, Vision, and Values withinthe branch team.
5. Initiate, direct, and participate heavily in outside retail clientdevelopment and in-house marketing programs. Participate in civic, government,professional, business, and community affairs, associations, and groups tosolicit and develop new retail and micro business. Promote BB&T?s positivepublic image in the community.
6. Responsible for retail loan performance within the Region pertaining togrowth, profitability and quality.
7. Responsible for the balanced growth and profitability of the Bank?s depositproducts.
8. Manage non-interest expenses of the branch.
9. Prepare annual marketing plan for branch.
10. Aggressively market non-credit services such as Trust, Insurance, DiscountBrokerage, Cash Management, Investments, etc.
11. Responsible for coordinating with responsible Area Operations Officer toensure that internal controls are maintained with a proper emphasis onoperational issues.
12. Responsible for providing leadership and coaching members of the branchsales team to ensure maximum performance and attainment of personal goals andimprovement plans.
13. Responsible for staffing of the branch team to include hiring, goal setting,performance reviews and ratings, salary reviews, promotional transfers,terminations, training, etc.
14. Manage and/or actively participate in consultation with the TellerCoordinator or Teller Supervisor, as defined by Bank, in personnel relatedduties of the Tellers, including:
a. Recruiting, interviewing, and selecting
b. Training and development
c. Efficient staffing and scheduling
d. Salary administration
e. Routine coaching and counseling
f. Timely performance reviews
g. Staff disciplinary issues
h. Automated time and attendance