Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
INTERNET SALES ASSOCIATE
Date Updated: January 13, 2013
Location: Robertsdale, AL
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Position ID: 83082-141131
Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 85 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motor homes from top RV manufacturers. In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; RV rentals, technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance, extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
The primary focus of the Internet Sales Associate is to contact all customers that have reached out to us via the internet. The ISA will respond via email and telephone in a timely manner. The goal is to schedule an appointment with the customer to visit the dealership. At that point, the customer will be turned over to a Sales Associate to close the deal.
* Works closely with sales team and sales management following through on all internet leads on a daily basis.
* Initially contacts customer via email.
* Telephones the customer to gather information as to exactly what the customer is looking for.
* Answers any specific questions the customer may have.
* Qualifies the customer – Ready to buy? Deposit?
* Asks for the appointment.
* Acts as liaison between customer and sales team member.
* If customer is coming in to look at specific unit, make sure unit is available, inspect unit, plug in, (work with Sales Associate to accomplish this).
* Make sure internet customer’s units are ready for delivery prior to customer’s arrival.
* Maintains communications through email and phone. Continues to follow-up with the customer until customer is sold and delivered.
* Regularly sends email campaigns to customer database.
* Welcomes visitors and customers by greeting and referring them to the appropriate person.
* Assists in maintaining and keeping dealership website updated.
* Sales training completed as assigned.
* Must complete today’s business today.
* May cross train to perfor other duties.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of prior Internet Sales Experience a plus
* Excellent computer skills a must
* Sales experience a plus
* Must be able to effectively complete tasks in a deadline-based environment
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
Job Level: Any
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: Any
Level of Education: Any
Starting Date : ASAP
RV Expert Center Articles:
Guides, tips and how-tos
* -Getaway idea: Gateway...
* -Pet Hair Eliminator B...
Search All Articles
Signup For Email Deals
Find out about new products, special offers and a whole lot more!
* How to Order
* Return Policy
* Shipping Policy
* Contact Us
* Printable Order Form
* About Our Prices
* Member Benefits
* Join the President's Club
* RV Camping Offers
* Renew Your Membership
* RV the Magazine
* RV & Auto Insurance
* Emergency Road Service
* Extended Warranties
* Hard To Find Parts
* RV Expert Center
* Our Story
* Affiliate Program
* Job Opportunities
* Goodwill Ambassadors
* Become A Vendor