CALIBRE Java and Business Intelligence Developer in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is looking for Java Developer with experience with Business Intelligence tools to support work at Redstone Arsenal, AL.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements, ensuring alignment between customer expectations and current or future implementations.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Work with the Lead Architect to define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Utilize Java programming expertise to develop, deploy, and maintain applications
- Contribute to all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing.
- Work closely with other developers to implement solutions to support planned functionality.
- Support and participate in Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience with integrating commercial software with custom solutions
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery practices
- Experience leading a development team.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills required.
- Bachelors degree in It or related field (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- 7 years of overall experience
- 5 years of experience in software development focused on Java.
- DevOps experience
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Experience with Qlik Business Intelligence
- Understanding of Army Logistics concepts and organizations.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers
Tracking Code: LIT 2282-585
Job Location: Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular