Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job ID #:108554 Location:AL - Leeds
Functional Area:Store Management Position Type:Full-Time (32+ hrs/wk)
Minimum Experience:3 - 5 Years Minimum Education:HS Graduate or Equivalent
We are ALWAYS looking for good talent to help grow our bench of top-performing managers.
Do you believe that vehicles are more than just transportation; that they are the engines that drive our lives? Can you lead a team to help customers find the right part, right now? Are you ready to sell more than just auto parts? Are you ready to sell confidence with the best equipped team in the business?
AtAdvance Auto Parts, we have over75 yearsas an after-market auto parts retailer, with more than3,400 stores. If you have an aptitude for automobiles and/or experience, a solid work ethic, a proven track record of sales success, leadership experience and great customer service skills, we want to talk to you!
What we want from you:
• Most important job – keep customer’s lives on track
• Train your team to handle tough repair questions
• Teach customers how to wrench up, take control, and master their machines
What we can offer you in return:
•Competitive compensationpackage that mirrors your experience, skills, and abilities (base salary, stock, plus some…)
• Comprehensivebenefitspackage and perks (health, retirement, and many, many, more…)
•Advancement opportunitiesand multiple career tracks
• Rewards and recognition for a job well done(bonus potential!)
What we need from you:
•3-5 yearsof demonstrated success as a retail store manager
• Strong desire and capability to manage weekly and monthlyP&Lresponsibilities
•Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, and a willingness to be constantly challenged
• Drive and initiative to get the job done while enjoying meaningful rewards and genuine appreciation for GREAT" results
• Knowledge of building and retaining a strong team within the retail industry
• Strong planning andorganizational skills
• Capacity and desire to grow professionally into positions of higher responsibility
• High School diploma and/or GED
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus
• We strongly recommend ASE certified candidates to apply
If you think you are the person Advance Auto Parts is looking for Apply Now!
Advance Auto Parts