Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Systems Administrator
Job Category:Computer / Technical
Location:Huntsville, AL, USA
Job responsibilities include:
- Solid understanding of data and telecommunication technologies and networking fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of database management, security and data access technologies
- Experience providing technical project leadership
- Advanced knowledge of SNMP/RMON based monitoring solutions such as CA Spectrum, eHealth/LiveHealth, nGenius Performance Manager and/or other similar NMS tools.
- Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX
- Ability to produce and maintain Perl programs or shell scripts in a UNIX environment for automation
- Understanding and working knowledge of Quality of Service (QOS) and Service Level Management (SLM/ITIL) concepts, and how to convert these concepts into real-life NMS solutions
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills for effective interaction with customers and co-workers.
Bachelor's degree and 8 years of related experience. Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
Security clearance a must!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance; 401(k) with limited Company match, Federal Holidays and PTO<< Back to joblist
Your browser does not support in-line frames. Please clickhereto access our full job application.