Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Manager, D3I Business Management Office / Ops Mgr 2 (c)
Honeywell International is a $36.5 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement. Honeywell Aerospace is a $11.5 billion strategic business group (SBG) with 37,000 employees in 100 locations. Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, propulsion engines, aircraft and engine systems and full-service solutions for our customers.
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD with annual revenues of approximately $1B. We are a recognized leader in delivering engineering, information technology, logistics and professional services to clients in the defense, space and civilian markets. HTSI has been active in every NASA mission since 1958, and provides services to the U.S. military, the Department of Energy, the U.S. Geological Survey and international customers throughout the world. The Space organization provides space hardware product solutions for NASA, industry and international customers.
Honeywell is seeking a Business Operations Manager for the Design, Development, Demonstration and Integration (D3I) Program located at the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. The D3I contract provides support to the Army's Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC) in the development of advanced technologies for the Space and High Altitude technical area and the Missile Defense technical area. The D3I contract is a MAC IDIQ contract and is projected to have a base period of 5 years with an annual revenue of approximately $66M. This position is contingent upon contract award to HTSI, and is for the D3I Contract in Huntsville, Al.
The Business Operations Manager manages a staff engaged in various functions including contract management, Security Management, Earned Value Management, Property Management, Project Planning and Control, Procurement, Subcontract Management, IT, and Facilities Management. Provides overall financial leadership such as budgeting, auditing, pricing, forecasting, analysis, etc., to ensure regulatory compliance and that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business. Additionally, the Business Operations Manager:
* Provides business acumen and judgment to management through knowledge of functional areas, customers, processes and HTSI financial systems.
* Manages the administration of the organization's financial operations. Prepares financial plans, monitors implementation of policies/procedures, prepares special purpose reports, analyses trends, recommends policy/procedural changes necessary to ensure on-going regulatory compliance.
* Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial related and budgetary report making recommendations to management.
* Develops, implements and maintains business management systems.
* Monitors the implementation and adherence of financial policies and procedures throughout the organization.
* Provides value added financial services and information to external and internal customers to assist with business decisions.
* Provides significant contributions to the strategy and proposal development processes.
* Recruits and hires employees. Supervises direct reports. Establishes individual performance goals. Reviews performance against goals. Plans, approves and implements actions for the timely development and progress of individuals. Plans and grants salary increases as appropriate. Manages discipline and documentation steps in problem employee situations. Manages dismissals.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Masters degree in Business Administration or related field plus 5 years related experience or BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or related field plus 10 years related experience. Advance degree preferred. Additionally the following specific experience is required:
* Contract/Subcontract Management
* Earned Value Management
* Resource Loaded Schedules
Desired skills include:
* Procurement exeperience
* Property Management
* Information Technology Infrastructure Mgmt
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce