Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Code: 1711
Department: Information Systems
Shift: Day shift
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
* Bachelors degree is preferred
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The incumbent reviews the new or modified program; including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines. The QA Analyst works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements and to also execute quality assurance testing procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience
* 1-2 years of experience in QA testing required
* Ability to apply QA process to workflow scenarios
* Knowledge of SDLC
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Experience with automated testing tools preferred.