Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: IT Auditor II, III or Senior
Job Number: 1300002KConducts audits of the Company’s Information Systems. Performs and may lead some audit projects. Contributes to audit objectives as a team member and potentially as a team leader on a per-project basis. Develops and uses new audit technologies, including continuous audit (data mining), audit process automation, and computer assisted audit techniques. Leverages IT audit knowledge to act as an IT audit consultant for financial auditors on integrated financial audits. Researches and assesses risks to information systems throughout the enterprise. Provides ad hoc consulting services to various groups throughout the enterprise. Provides management, IS groups, and end users with an informed and impartial assessment of the extent to which they may safely rely upon the Company’s Information Systems.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• One to five years of recent experience in IT audit is required. IT experience may be substituted for some required audit experience.
• Advanced skills with MS Office Suite of tools including Word, Excel and Access
• Ability to work independently and meet audit timelines with limited supervision
• Audit or IS experience in at least three of the following areas (operating systems, database, network infrastructure, programming, systems security, project management)
• CISA certification preferred. Obtaining/maintaining a CISA certification is an ongoing requirement for the position.
Job: Information Services