Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Financial Systems Analyst
Job Code: 2530
Department: Information Systems
Shift: Day shift
* Bachelors degree is required
Summary of Position:
The Financial Systems Analyst will work in the Information Technology department with the Financial Systems Team. The position will provide customer and system support for multiple financial systems/applications used throughout the health system, including but not limited to: scheduling, patient access, revenue management, decision support, budgeting, document imaging, coding, risk management and quality management.
· Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Business or related field.
· 3-5 years experience in a business or information technology field as a Business, Systems or Programming Analyst.
· Customer/user support experience.
· Experience in a health system or related healthcare business preferred.
· Excellent analytical, data gathering, fact-finding and problem solving skills.
· Proven organizational and project management skills in system management.
· Strong customer support experience, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate activities to develop personal or project timelines and schedules.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical, business, operational and clinical users, managers, directors and subject matter experts.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a professional/technical team.
· Ability to collaborate with users, subject matter experts and vendors to establish issue resolutions.
· Experience in planning/prepare well-written and logical documents for system documentation and end user support.
· Must be able to analyze resources (hardware, software, etc.), through interviews and data gathering regarding regulatory requirements, operational procedures, and hospital/departmental policies to determine appropriate system specifications.
· Must be proficient with Personal Computers including experience with Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint and Project.
· Previous programming or system analyst experience with one or more of the following programming languages is preferred: